I. Collection of Information
1. We respect and value your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about users of our applications or websites (your name, address, phone number, email address, precise geographic location etc.). We do not require you to provide any personal information when using our applications.
1. Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
III. Customer Support
IV. Other Information
1. Some of our apps may contain in-app purchases. Some apps have external links to the store where you purchased the app to help you to find more about our other apps or to our website.
V. GDPR Compliance
1. We collect your personal data only if you contact us (for support or any other reasons). Our apps or websites do not collect any personal data).
2. We are the sole data controller. You have the right to request access to the information we have to you. You can also request changes, deletions and corrections. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. To comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity.
VI. Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. We also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (a) with your express consent, (b) when required by law (c) at the request of governmental authorities.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at: